miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

TV show

I'm not a big fan of television, but the program that caught my attention since I was a child, are the adventures of Hey Arnold. For me, this program represents my childhood, either by all the chapters I enjoyed or whether all the memories I have with this program.
The show's premise focuses on a fourth grader named Arnold who lives with his grandparents. The most interesting for me is that episodes center on his experiences navigating big city life while dealing with the problems he and his friends encounter, including several urban legends. This program contains a high educational content, because  in each episode, Arnold often helps a schoolmate solve a personal problem, or encounters a predicament of his own.
The life of this boy in the big city called my attention. This influenced a lot in my personal life of today. For example; One of my biggest dreams, is visit Brooklyn (the place where this story is developed).
I would like that someday to live back in simplicity, that simplicity that was shown in the episodes of Hey Arnold! . That honest and beautiful friendship that we need in this days.
For that and many other reasons, I chose this series. Who accompanied me and will be with me the rest of my days.

:')

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario